“In Vitro Disease Models 2.0”
March 23, 2017 – Breda – The Netherlands.
Human ex vivo models for organ fibrosis
University of Groningen, The Netherlands
A 3D bioprinted bone marrow niche for multiple myeloma
Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht, The Netherlands
Pitch Presentation Biopredic
- Sue Gibbs – A human organotypic gingiva implantation model to test soft tissue attachment to dental medical devices.
- Lenie van de Broek – Introduction of hair neopappilae into tissue-engineered skin.
- An R. Van Rompay – CON4EI: Consortium for in vitro Eye Irritation testing strategy.
- Viktoriia Starokozhko – Rat precision-cut liver slices predict drug- induced cholestatic injury. -view poster
- Sarah Deville – Interaction of gold nanoparticles and nickel(II) sulfate affects dendritic cell maturation.
- Sandra Verstraelen – CON4EI: Bovine Corneal Opacity and Permeability (BCOP) Test for Hazard Identification and Labelling of Eye Irritating Chemicals.
- Emma E.J. Kasteel – Neurotoxic mechanisms of the novel psychoactive substance methoxetamine in human in vitro models.
- Emiliia Bigaeva – Galunisertib is a promising drug candidate for the treatment of renal fibrosis in ex vivo tissue slice cultures. - view poster
- Joost Boeckmans – Insulin induces de novo lipogenesis in human skin stem cell-derived hepatic cells. - view poster
- Su Suriguga – LPS aggravates fibrosis only in the early onset but not in the end stage of liver fibrosis. - view poster